Happy propose day 2013 messages,sms -Wallpapers celebritiewalls

Hot

Post Top Ad

Tuesday 29 January 2013

Happy propose day 2013 messages,sms


We all know that women dreams  related to proposal are very different. They expected more romantic proposal from her loved ones.Propose day have its own significance .It’s is very special day for each one of us.It’s is celebrated on 12th february  on valentine day weeks, which is begin from 7th February-14th February.
Happy propose day 2013 messages,sms
How can you make your day more realistic and memorable?
You can arrange a romantic dinner which can impress to your partner.You can locate a romantic place or calm place where your loved one feel more attention from your side. It’s true if girls seems that her loved one  have giving her  attention then her loves against her will also increase.Girls are very sweet when she fell in lover. No one can compare her love feeling with anyone.
Here we will discuss about the way to propose a girl ……………..
  • This seem very romantic if you propose partner on that location where you met at first time.This idea will also make your day romantic.
  • A great way  to pop the question on the paper. It’s also a very nice way to put a proposal.
  • Sung a romantic song  and dance with her will also make your day.
  • Enjoy your day with your partner on beach with the blue water and sands give a simple proposal in front of dear one will also a nice way
              to express the love.
However your plan to your partner , showing them that you are putting efforts for proposing her .If you are not with your partner this year or your partner is far from you then dont worry  you can also impress her/his by sending a romantic messages on propose day 2013.
You can also shared the romantic collectin of  propose day messages via facebook and twitter.

Happy Propose day messagges 2013



Propose day MessaGE 1
‘Luv is like a cloud.luv is like a dreamluv is1wrd nd evrytng
in betwnluv is a fairytale come true.
Coz I found luv when I found U.
Happy Propose Day

Propose day MessaGE 2
You are my love and
my best friend….
I love you with all
that I am….
You have my heart
forever…
I promise you…
Throughout our
lives I will stand by
your side..
No matter what
comes…
My love for you will
last forever…
I love you…
I need you…
Will You Marry
Me..??

Propose day MessaGE 3
“If I reached for your hand, will u hold it?
If I hold out my arms, will u hug me?
If I go for your lips, will u kiss me?
If I capture your heart, will u love me??”
Happy Propose Day 2013.

Propose day MessaGE 4
My Feelings Get Stronger day by day,
To Be In Ur Arms,
I Can not Wait Any Longer.!!!
Look Into My Eyes and u will See That It is True,
Day and Night My Thoughts are Of you…………
Happy Propose Day 2013.

Propose day MessaGE 5
In this whole world you are just somebody,
and for somebody you are the whole world.
That stupid somebody is me.
I love you somebody.
Happy Propose Day 2013

Propose day MessaGE 6
I never saw so sweet a face
As that I stood before.
My heart has left its dwelling place
And can return no more.
Be with me forever…………
happy propose day

Propose day MessaGE 7
Happy Propose Day..
You Should Know That..
Love is like a golden chain..
That links our hearts 2-gether..
& if u evr brk that chain..
u will break my hrt 4ever.
Happy Propose Day 2013……

Propose day MessaGE 8
What greater thing is there for two human souls that
to feel that they are joined…
to strengthen each other…
to be at one with each other in silent unspeakable memories.
Let us make memories of a lifetime….
Happy Propose day

Propose day MessaGE 9
Today is promise Day,
A beautiful wordings quote on promise day…
Nature is 4-ever arriving & 4-ever departing,
4-ever approaching,
4-ever vanishing,
bt in her vanishings
there seems 2-b-ever the waving of a hand,
in all her partings,,
a promise of meetings farther along the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad